Some of the products and/or services on the website are provided by Tranzlogix’s partners who will collect additional personal information from you to fulfil your requests. Our partners will use the personal information they collect as they describe in their privacy statements or as they explain when you provide your personal information.
Tranzlogix includes the brands ELDMarketplace, and TruckerGig.
Tranzlogix has its Head Office at 875 Old Roswell Road, Suite G-400, Roswell, GA 30076, USA.
1 Types of Information Collected
Tranzlogix collects personal information from the Website:
- When you fill in forms (for example, if you register for an account; and automatically using cookies and similar technologies.
- The Website enables you to provide personal information including:
- Your name and contact information (such as your address, telephone number(s) and email address) and information about your business or employer if you are enquiring in a commercial capacity;
- Information about your vehicle (including your Vehicle Identification Number ("VIN"), vehicle registration number, and model);
- The products and services in which you are interested;and your contact and marketing preferences. In addition, we
- Collect your personal information if you contact us using the details available through the Website (for example, we will keep a record of the information you provide when you write to us or contact our customer service centers).
1.1 Methods of Collection
In the general conduct of business, Tranzlogix or its affiliates, collect information relevant to the services being sought from:
- Credit / Default Agencies
- Financial Institutes (Banks, Building Societies, Loan Agencies, Credit Card companies).
- Through consent to third parties disclosing information about you to us that they have collected.
Such information will generally be collected directly via the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email, in our office or through a telephone conversation with you. We may also collect personal information through our affiliates.
In addition, you may choose to submit information directly to us via several methods, including:
- Through Tranzlogix or its affiliates’ websites.
- In response to marketing or other communications.
- Through social media.
- By signing up for a Tranzlogix or affiliate service.
- Through participation in an offer, program or promotion.
- In connection with an actual or potential business or employment relationship with us.
You may also agree to third parties disclosing information about you to us that those third parties have collected.
We, our service providers and partners collect certain information by using automated means, such as cookies, when you interact with our advertisements, or visit our websites, pages or other digital assets. The information we collect in this manner may include: IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs and information on actions taken or interaction with our digital assets.
We use third-party web analytics services on our website. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies to help us analyse how visitors use our website.
"Your Rights and Choices" section of this Privacy Notice specifies your ability, to opt out or limit the usage of the information collected.
1.2 Purposes of Collection
Generally, we will collect, use and hold your information for the purposes of:
- Providing Tranzlogix or affiliate services.
- Conducting business, developing relationships with Tranzlogix or its affiliates.
- Process payments / transactions including: Accounting, Authorisation, Clearing, Chargebacks, Auditing, Billing, Reconciliation, Collection, Complaints, Enquiries, Credit Checks and related dispute resolution activities.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorised transactions, money laundering (please see below), tax evasion, claims, other liabilities and manage risk exposure and agent / franchise quality, integrity, compliance and security of business processes.
- Create and manage any accounts, associated authentication criteria (id’s and passwords) you may have with Tranzlogix or its affiliates.
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about Tranzlogix or its affiliates products, services, offers, programs and promotions, their issuers, acquirers, retailers and partners.
- Compile business directories, including business contact information.
- Operate, monitor, evaluate and improve our services, websites, and business.
- Developing new products and services.
- Managing communications, assess effectiveness and optimisation of advertising.
- Functionality of our websites, applications and other digital assets.
- Comply with industry standards and Tranzlogix or its affiliates policies.
In addition to help you with ELD Product purchases and subscriptions we must comply with certain regulations for example the “Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (referred to as “the Regulations).” Tranzlogix or its affiliates is required to obtain certain information from you to comply with regulations. The information provided will only be used by Tranzlogix or its affiliates in relation to complying with the Regulations and will not be shared with any other party unless we are required to do so under law.
1.3 Lawful Basis of Processing
Tranzlogix or its affiliates processes your information under the following:
- Contractual necessity: where you enter into a contract with, or via Tranzlogix or its affiliates and we need to process your information as part of this contract.
- Compliance with legal obligation: for example, providing your details as part of protecting or managing your deposit with a Tenancy Deposit scheme.
- Legitimate interests: some information is processed by Tranzlogix or its affiliates as part of its legitimate interests which include: Fraud, risk assessment, due diligence, network and information security, suppressions and managing opting out of communications, direct marketing, monitoring, web analytics, cloud storage, acquisitions, updating customer details, lettings, sales, financial services and other core products and service.
- Public interest: some information is processed in accordance with public interest such as providing your details to public authorities, e.g. the local council for Council Tax purposes.
- Consent: where we process information under consent we will seek your clear and unambiguous consent prior to processing your data.
2 Information We Share
We do not sell or disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice or as indicated via the consent process at the time the data is collected. We share the information we collect with, but not limited to:
- Vetted affiliates and partners / Financial Institutions / Insurance Companies for business facilitation to provide required products and services, such as ELD Hardware and Subscriptions etc.
- Contracted service providers to perform services on our behalf: o Hosting Datacentres, Infrastructure, Applications (Development / Support), Cloud Services (Software as a Service - SaaS, Platform as a Service - PaaS, Infrastructure as a Service - IaaS), Helpdesk, Call Centres etc. These service providers safeguard the privacy and security of personal information they process on our behalf and we authorise them to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Debt collection companies
- Law firms
Additionally, we may share information about you, if required legally, to prevent harm or financial / reputation loss, for investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activities.
On our website, features can be accessed where we partner with other entities that are not affiliated with Tranzlogix or its affiliates. These include social networking, geo-location tools etc. are operated by third parties (indicated appropriately) who may use or share personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. It is recommended that you review the third parties' privacy policies if you use the relevant features.
Tranzlogix or its affiliates reserves the right to transfer your information in the event of a sale or transfer (wholly or partially) of our business or assets, with reasonable efforts for the acquirer to protect / use your information consistent with our Privacy Notice. You can exercise your rights to contact the acquiring entity with questions concerning the protection and processing of your information.
2.1 How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We will keep information for a reasonable amount of time to perform the purposes listed above.
We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We generally keep personal information for 7 years after last contact with you. However, Tranzlogix or its affiliates reserves the right to keep information for longer if we feel that this is in the legitimate interests of Tranzlogix or its affiliates.
2.2 International Data Transfers
Tranzlogix or its affiliates may transfer the personal information collected about you to recipients (e.g. ELD Vendors) in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected. Generally, we use email to send this data. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt and protect email traffic. However, if the recipient’s email service does not support TLS, you should be aware that any emails we send or receive may not be protected in transit.
2.3 Your Rights and Choices
Your rights regarding the sensitive / personal information we maintain about you enable you to exercise choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
2.4 Access and Correction
You may have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you.
- Request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you.
- Receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you.
If you wish to confirm whether your data is being used or processed by Tranzlogix or its affiliates and/or obtain access to information we hold on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements.
2.5 Update and Correct Inaccuracies in Your Personal Information
If you feel that the information we hold about you is incorrect or inaccurate you can contact us outlining the information you feel is incorrect or inaccurate.If we refuse to correct your personal information, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint. We will provide you with access to information we hold about you:
2.6 Object to the Processing of Your Personal Information
If you would like to object to any processing of your information by Tranzlogix or its affiliates you can contact us outlining what processing of information you would like to object to.
2.7 Have the Information Blocked, Anonymised or Deleted
If you would like Tranzlogix or its affiliates to delete, block or anonymise information we hold about you, you can contact us outlining what information you would like deleted, blocked or anonymised.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request to access, update, correct or delete your personal information, please contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
2.8 Opting Out of Processing
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Contacting Tranzlogix or its affiliates as indicated below.
2.9 Withdrawal of Consent
- If we obtain your information by consent you have the right to withdraw any consent you previously provided to us.
- If we process your information under legitimate interest you can object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information.
- Tranzlogix or its affiliates will apply your preferences going forward. Doing so will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Tranzlogix or its affiliates and affiliate products, services and promotions.
- The right to consent removal may be limited in some circumstances by local law, legitimate business purposes or contractual requirements and you will be informed appropriately.
3 How to Contact Us / Complaints and Feedback
- Have a complaint about a breach of your personal information, applicable privacy laws / principles or a concern about Tranzlogix or its affiliates privacy practices.
- Would like access and/or update information or preferences you provided to us,
You may e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:TruckerGig - Privacy Department
875 Old Roswell Road,
If we fall short of your expectations in processing your personal information or you wish to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please contact us via the details above.
To assist us in responding to your request, please give full details of the issue. We attempt to review and respond to all complaints within a reasonable time. If we cannot for lawful reasons complete your request, we will explain this to you to the extent that we lawfully can.
3.1 How We Protect Personal Information
The security of your personal information is very important and Tranzlogix or its affiliates is committed to protecting the information we collect. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide, or we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Tranzlogix or its affiliates stores personal information only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which the personal information was collected, unless otherwise required or authorised by applicable law. We take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if required by law or if the personal information is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it.
4 Updating this Privacy Statement
We will update this statement from time to time, so we suggest that you review this statement at regular intervals. Where we undergo substantial changes to our privacy statement we will endeavour to inform you directly about these changes.